With increasing pressure on our wider countryside due to intensive agriculture and encroaching development, and many of us using our gardens as an “outdoor living space” these days, it is crucial we give back as much as we can to wildlife.
At Hazelwood Landscapes we have had many years experience creating wildlife rich gardens. Whether designing a new wildlife garden from scratch or working to improve existing plots, we take great pleasure in encouraging as much wildlife into your garden as possible!
Whether you want to simply see a few more birds, maybe have a small meadow area and pond, or transform a few acres into your own nature reserve, we are here to help.
We offer a wide variety of specialist services including:
- Wildlife ponds
- Wildflower meadows
- Flowering lawns
- Nest boxes and feeding stations for birds
- Wildlife garden design
- Butterfly, bee and moth nectar borders
- Native tree, shrub and hedge planting
- Bat boxes and building cavities designed, built and erected
- Wildlife friendly paving
- Green screens designed and installed on walls, fencing and trellis
Please contact us for a free consultation, no matter how big or small your garden is.